Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'mtrying but

So after Sunday's run I feel the need to drop a few lbs and maybe get my ass in a little better shape. My friend Alan told me that he has incorperated warming up on the bike for a few before his runs just to ...wel warm-up. So I dissappear into the basement put bike on trainer find bike shoes and warm up. 10 minutes on the bike hop off and put on my running shoes and run. Well at 4 minutes my stomach says it's time to have my normal potty break. Fine no biggie but it was a biggie if you get my drift. Back on the mill and 4 minutes later I feel another urgent need. repeat then another 4 after that repeat. I had some awesome soup for lunch but it was just not settling right. so 35 minutes of a sorta workout. Todays paln is Red Rocke for a bit then watch some TV sitting on the trainer.

No comments: