Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time flies

Think I've won the war with the woodpecker. But then again there is snow on the ground and no birds in the air. We'll see.
Didn't get a chance to jog yesterday. DAMN. Was gonna last night but due to things beyond my realm of control I didn't get home till after 9:15. A freaking 12.5 hour workday. I do love my job but I also love the fantasy I have about having a personal life. I also ate like crap yesterday,lots of wheat, and now feel like said food from yesterday. I just hope it does it's job soon and makes a turd. We are expecting a big snow storm today. We need it badly. Right now there is just a dusting of white stuff and the sun is peaking thru some scattered clouds. Hope we get a bunch of the white stuff.

1 comment:

HEAB said...

Hope said turd has come and gone Mr. Wheaty. :)