Sunday, May 16, 2010

Almost

The last couple of weeks have been good. Somethings gotta turn soon. I've run 15 out of the last 16 days. The weather has not been cooperative till this morning. Now it's clouding up and we'll get some afternoon thunderstorms.
This past week was my 19th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe Cindy has put up with me that long. Or have I put up with her that long? hmmm
The running is beginning again to feel good. I just have to go my own pace and do what the hip/back will let me. I'm really looking foward to getting out onto some different trails soon. Not that the Garden ain't BEAUTIFUL but the variety of offerings in my neighborhood is worth a bit of discovery. Each spring the trails become alive and they are different each year.
And I'm beginning to feel like a jogger almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the weather has been such a great boost for my mood and running career! 15 out of 16 is a great track record for the runs