Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting is a drag

You know I'm full of shit! No surprise there. But I hate it when my shit even backs up on me. So here I sit waiting for the RotoRooter guy to come clean the pipes. The road to the house is really messed up as they are replacing all the utilities. Could this be the problem? The crew has busted the main water line a few times and has my driveway blocked off to do some work(?). A real pain in the butt.
My fittness? I've found a routine that is allowing my old beat up body to do something. The snowboarding has me sooo tiiiiight that I'm having to use the Grid roller to stretch out every part of the bod. My goal is to be able to run the last 10 miles or so with the 'G' at her first 50 mile race. I've got till late June. Peice of cake, right?

No comments: