Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to the grind

Wouldn't call it training but I have been doing ~ 65 minutes of bike/walk/ run/ weights core stuff for the past few days. Trent B gave me a McMillan core dvd and it is kicking my wel-ass well core. Most of the excersises are like palaties but more focused on stomach low back and hips. If I don't have a six-pack in a week I'll stop doing the dvd. The 'G' and I are discussing going to Monterey in April for BSIM but NOT doing the marathon. There is a 10.6 and 9 mile option. And a few runs at sea level in Nicsene would be just what the Dr ordered. Gotta see if I can use miles and get a cheap room.
Oh I almost forgot
http://www.mensfitness.com/city_rankings/463?page=1

1 comment:

brownie said...

Great article! But I may have to move back to Texas, I do love the fat chicks!

I have a growler for tomorrow. Alaskan Amber, since those wanks wouldn't sell me Trinity beer on a Monday.