Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunshine

I am really missing out on some good sunshine. The days have been cool and sunny. The sun at 6800' is more intense than sea level. A 40F day with sun can feel 10-15 degrees warmer. I tried walking for a workout on Sunday but decided to stop. I was just not feeling right mechanically. My toes ache but don't really hurt unless I move them in certain directions. Better to let them heal so I don't cause other things to go wrong. As soon as I can get a cycling shoe on comfortablely I'll ride inside.
For those of you wanting to move to Manitou, you know who you are, the house next to mine will be for sale shortly. That should scare you away!

3 comments:

HEAB said...

REALLY?!? Do you know what the asking price will be? Our dogs could be best friends. :)

Take care of that toe - listen to you feet!

John O said...

H McD,
Don't know yet. It has a good chunk of property. Most has been left natural so not much yard work for Chris. No lawn to mow! It has 3buildings on the property. These all all guessesabout sq ft. Main house 800sq cottage 450sq and garage. All adobe style with a great little courtyard for outdoor living. Address 126 and 128 Via Vallecito

Chris said...

We were hoping to live in your basement, if that's not a problem! -CD