Sunday, December 27, 2009

And so it begins

Today is the start of my running goal for 2010. Two miles on the treadmill only 13 needed for the rest of the week. I averaged that total a day for ~ 10 years. Should be easy. Monday am I need to drop my car at the dealer for some quick work. I'll run to work from there should be about 4 miles. Then back up to the condo to spend some time with Cindy and PJ. And hoop on the snowboard. Back to work Wednesday for 2 days then back up. Now you know why I wanted to spend winter on the low end of my mileage. Speaking of driving coming down Wilkerson Pass on Christmas night I had to stop for a herd of about 100 elk. They were just standing in the road. I sat stopped for about 5 minutes waiting for them to cross the road. It was really cool seeing so many!
And now a quote from Jack LaLanne age 95
"A lot of people talk about the god old days. Bullshit! The good old days are right this second."

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Nice quote Slave...:)