Sunday, January 17, 2010

18

Everyone gives me 'that' smile when I say I can't run more than X amount of miles for the day. Customers at Colorado Running Company give me that smile and a slight giggle. But it takes some planning and some caution to run just 18 miles a week. I could get all my miles for the week in 1 day. But I want to get in at least 5 days a week. So that means planning. This week was a bunch of 3-4 mile runs.
After a movie, first since Star Wars 2 in a theater, Cindy and I had a nice dinner. I think we planned our vacations for the year. The wine had much to do with the talk.
The finacial situations will dictate the real plans.
This week the plan is 19 miles. I should get a bunch in today, but not over an hour, with Cindy in Red Rocks. Wednesday-Friday I'll be in Salt Lake City for OR. I'll have to count on my running store freinds to help me get out.

No comments: