Tuesday, February 16, 2010

22 and

Got in my miles last week and then more activity. This week will be tougher as I haven't run the 1st 2 days of the week. What?? When the snow is up past your knees on the snowboard it's time to enjoy that activity. And did we! My IT-bands were so tight and sore from doing power jumps in the flatter sections I didn't know if I could make it back to the car after boarding. But we found a cure; pitchers of GOOD margs apres-board. Gotta crank up the running for the rest of the week, 23 miles damn.
I've decided once I get to 24 I'll run 4 days of 6 miles the first week and add 1 mile to my long run till i'm at 30 miles. Then 5 days of 6 miles and add till ?????

On the drive home I saw a herd of ~ 150 elk and a few miles later saw some baby Buffalo.
Hope I didn't have their mom for dinner.

No comments: