Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello again.

I'm not Lionel Ritchie but I've been gone a long time. So much has happened over the past year plus. I have just not had the desire or time to pay any attention to this blog. But I'm semi-back. I'll try and blog something once a week. Trying to come up with more than that is too challenging for my small brain.
A quick summary of last year:
Lost 2 'family' members Panda and John Walsh (also known as HADD)
Cindy is back and healthy.
Work is still there and growing.
Running at 6800' is not any easier.
I'm still fat and even older now.
There you have it.
Running goal for the month is 18 miles a week.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome back, JO.

18 miles a week = 936 miles a year.

How about shoot for an even 1000?

John O said...

Chris,
The easy miles are coming easy. 1000 miles just may be in the cards. Just need to let the body dictate.