Saturday, November 28, 2009

back to it, if only for a day

Had 2 whole days off! It was great. Didn't really get much done just enjoyed a bit of time with'G' and the pups. I smoked a turkey breast for T-Day. It was the best turkey I have ever had. I'd never tried it before and really got lucky. I think my belly is back to big size. Gotta work on that. The runs were good. Red Rocks thursday 80 minutes and just a walk yesterday. My hip was hurting Friday so a walk with Ted it was. 'G' is back to 90% health feeling much better. Now to just keep her under control for a week or 2.
Well, off to the store run this am. 5 miles is on the menu. Tommorrow is the first Incline Club run of the year. And possibly my only run with them :)

1 comment:

brownie said...

I heard you were DQ'd from the Incline Club for bringing your dog...