Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rest of and the new week

Got a pair of Newton trainers in the mail Thursday. So I ran in the Sir Issac on the treadmill. The new version is much (11.2oz) heavier than the first edition. And it is very toe heavy. It looks to be more durable but time will tell. Newton is going thru some changes and we'll see what happens to their product. The 2 margs I had at the Loop that evening made my decision to walk Friday am easier.
Saturday was a stressful day and I got in no run. It's hard to get out when the sun is down at 3:30pm. And my aversion to running on the roads makes running trails in daylight a must.
Today was a great fun run with the 'J'. Williams Canyon is starting to become snow(ice) packed and this was almost the last run on it till April. I shoulda had screw shoes. Monday is Trinity. Let's hope the dogs don't bite.

No comments: