Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOW

"Been a long time since I rock and rolled"
And a while since I've posted. But I'm back!
Just in from The Running Event in Austin. Good good time. Lots of seminars about how to run the business better; the state of running specialty and looking for new product. NO I was not able to convince Asics to sell us shoes but made progress in that area. Our good buddies at
Naperville Running Company won Store of the Year. The only thing that could be better is if
Colorado Running Company won. Ran a 5K race and broke the magical 30 minute barrier.
It was a good time.

2 comments:

brownie said...

Why would Asics not want you to sell their shoes?

John O said...

The local rep is happy with his 2 accounts in the Springs. I can't understand why he doesn't want to make more money?